Book now for our 2022 tour season (April-October).
Become an Outback Pioneer for a season or longer
Working for Outback Pioneers can be an adventure for a season or, for some people, it becomes a longer-term way of life! We’re always keen to hear from people with hospitality experience, animal-handling or admin experience, customer service or cleaning experience, who would like to help our guests unleash their pioneering spirit. If you don’t see the position you want advertised, please use the form below to tell us what you can offer. We’d love to hear from you.
Who fits in well here?
The benefits of working for Outback Pioneers
- A real outback experience
- Opportunities to extend your skills
- Friendly, family company with strong values
- Low cost rents (or our own staff lodgings)
- No commuting and traffic jams!
- Try it for a season – April-October (most contract positions)
- Good wages (and superannuation for eligible Australians)
- Casual outback pioneer uniform (guest-facing positions)
- Work with a friendly crew from many places and backgrounds
What to expect in Longreach
Restaurant team leader
Are you calm and friendly, efficient and attentive? Then you’re the sort of person we need to look after guests at breakfast, lunch and our special Stonegrill Dining Experience and Country Classics dinners.