Book now for our 2022 tour season (April-October).
About The Coach Inn
In Longreach’s heritage precinct, The Coach Inn at The Staging Post features 3.5-star rooms tucked behind The Welcome Home alongside the Cobb & Co courtyard. In pioneer times, every staging post had good value accommodation for travellers arriving on the stagecoach and this is the modern-day equivalent. The rooms have country-style Australian decor and pioneer era touches plus every comfort you need for sweet dreams.
Reception is at The Welcome Home. You’re just a few minutes walk from Longreach’s shops, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
These rooms feature
- A comfortable queen bed
- Ensuite with shower
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Shared outdoor tables in the courtyard
- Shared laundry facilities
Things you'll love
Things to know
- Rooms are serviced with fresh linen for your arrival and weekly for longer stays
- Reception is at the Welcome Home (128 Eagle Street)
- Big buffet breakfast is available at The Welcome Home (Monday-Saturday, April-October)
- There is free off-street parking behind the complex in Magpie Lane
- Check in is from 3pm, check out at 10am
- Transfers to airport and train station are available
- The accommodation is open year-round.
From our guests
The room was very modern, very clean, everything worked, the setup is great, the air-conditioning was already turned on, nothing was a problem.
Great room, separate dressing room, separate kitchen area. Well thought out accommodation. Walking distance to everything.
Friendly staff let us check in early. Comfortable bed. Clean and well set up room. Great location. Everything we needed.