The spaces and extras to enhance your group’s experience
When you really want to immerse your group in the outback pioneering experience, our venue, vintage vehicles, costume hire and more will add to the old-time outback atmosphere.
Here is an overview of what’s available. Please ask us for current prices:
The Welcome Home
- Meeting or banqueting room for up to 56 people.
- The Cobb & Co Stagecoach – special hire for your wedding transport or other special occasion (outside our tour season)
- Contact us for details of other vintage and horse-drawn vehicles.
- We have hundreds of pioneer costumes and accessories, which can be hired by film crews and for other unique events. Please ask us for details and quotes.
- Groups can also use a selection of our costumes for a ‘Pioneer Selfie’ at The Welcome Home.
AV and other technical equipment
- Use of our wifi, projector, large display-screen TV and our whiteboards is free of charge at The Welcome Home.
- We are happy to arrange and quote for other equipment that is available locally.
Wedding and special occasion supplies
- Our standard chairs, cutlery and crockery are included in the cost of the room hire.
- You are welcome to bring your special chair sashes, table-cloths, serviettes etc.
- We can arrange flowers through our local florist in Longreach. Please discuss your preferences and we can give you a quote.
- Please ask if you need us to supply a cake for your occasion.
- The many quirky artefacts in The Welcome Home are all part of the theming at no additional cost. If there are other specific outback touches that will make your day, please ask and we’ll do our best to help.
Bush poetry and musicians
- Subject to availability for your proposed date, we may be able to arrange a bush poet and bush musicians. Please ask about the the possibilities.
Contact us for more information and bookings
Call Suzanne 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Phone 1300 819 968 or email email@example.com
Suzanne Watson, Group Reservations Manager
Suzanne is dedicated to taking care of our group and school partners. She has three decades of experience managing the detailed needs of corporate and group travel clients and has impeccable organisational skills that will ensure everything runs smoothly for you at every stage. She will help you choose the right experience for your group and we wouldn’t be surprised if she anticipates your needs before you’ve even asked!